This help supports full‑text search. It is not case sensitive and it searches for variant endings. For example, if you enter the search term select, the search results will include topics containing matches such as selects, selected, and selecting.
To search for an exact phrase, enter the phrase surrounded by quotation marks, for example "radio bridge".
To retrieve topics that contain all of the search terms, enter a space or AND between each term. For example, if you enter enable Bluetooth, the search retrieves topics that include the term enable and the term Bluetooth. The first term is highlighted in yellow, the second term is highlighted in blue, and subsequent search terms are highlighted in pale yellow.
To exclude topics containing a word, enter NOT before the term to exclude.
To search only topics within a search category, tap in the search bar and select the search category from the Filter list.
To search for two or more terms, enter OR between the terms.
Use parentheses ( ) to combine phrases and search terms within the search query.
To browse topics you can:
- Tap one of the top-level menu items above the search bar.
- Tap the links in the topic list to the right of the topic text to view topics related to the current topic
- Tap the "breadcrumb" links at the top of the topic to navigate back up to a topic at a higher level
If a section of text in a topic has an arrow next to it, tap the text to expand that section. Tap it again to collapse the section. Alternatively, tap the Expand All/Collapse All button in the topic toolbar to expand or collapse all sections in the topic.
The topic toolbar, at the top right of each topic provides buttons to:
- Expand or collapse all expanding sections in a topic with a single tap
- Hide the highlighted search terms in a topic
Select a different language
- Print the topic using the connected printer